Calcium Ascorbate 605.2mg Capsule (Calcibate-C) by 30's
*Kindly attach prescription together with the OSCA/PWD ID to avail Senior/PWD discount.
- It helps in keeping the bones healthy, and gums and teeth strong.
- It ensures the proper functioning of muscles and nerves and supporting normal growth and development.
- It protects the body’s cells from damage as an anti-oxidant.
- It is effective against common colds and one of the best-known free radical scavengers.
Direction for use:
Take 1-2 capsules a day or as directed by a physician.
It should be given with care to patients with kidney disease (such as kidney stones), certain enzyme deficiency (G6PD deficiency), high calcium levels (hypercalcemia) and hyperoxaluria.
Calcium Ascorbate should be given with care to patients with kidney disease (such as kidney stones). The calcium can interfere with your body’s ability to absorb certain drugs, especially if you take them around the same time. These drugs include:
- Quinolone antibiotics (e.g. ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin)
- Tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. doxycycline, minocycline)
- Thyroid medications (e.g. levothyroxine)
- And drugs for osteoporosis (bisphosphonates such as alendronate)
Calcium Ascorbate 605.2mg capsule- Box of 30’s (in strip foil by 6’s)